O’Neil Launches New Document Management and ePresentment Platform
Los Angeles, - O’Neil Digital Solutions, a leader in data-driven publishing and communication services, launched their new suite of Omni-channel web tools, named ONEsuite 2.0. These new tools allow for customers complete flexibility to create, manage and deliver documents in any format requested via mobile, web, email or print.
Mark Rosson, Vice President of Sales & Marketing shares his thoughts, “Our new digital suite was created with the goal of helping clients strengthen their relationships with their customers by improving communication through personalization. Customers can receive confidential and time-sensitive documents anywhere and in any format they choose.”
O’Neil’s Omni-channel platform includes preference management, email / text / push notifications, document creation and management, ePresentment, printed documents and document archiving. In addition to giving customers a more customized and personal experience, ONEsuite 2.0 allows their audience to save big on print and postage costs.
There are numerous tools within the ONESuite 2.0 platform including ONEcollect™, ONEconnect™, ONEdoc™, ONEvms™, ONEcard™, ONEdms™ and ONEclick™. All of these work in tandem to provide users the best possible experience.
- ONEcollect - ONEcollect allows clients to effectively obtain customer preferences by document type. In other words, using ONEcollect, a customer can choose to receive their enrollment materials in print, but all compliance letters electronically. It’s their choice, and ONEcollect manages the entire data collection and selection process.
- ONEconnect - ONEconnect is O’Neil’s ePresentment platform that will notify
your audience in real-time, via eMail, text messaging, and smartphone
push notifications. ONEconnect electronically presents or delivers critical compliance and marketing communications documents, including billing statements, compliance letters, welcome kits, ID cards, contracts, confirms, personalized direct mail and other data-driven communications.
- ONEdoc - O’Neil’s ONEdoc solution allows clients to virtually eliminate their composition and desk top publishing departments by providing a secure, online composition tool for managing, editing and even creating new document templates.
- ONEvms - O’Neil’s Variable Messaging System allows clients to create customized documents with variable text and images. Clients now can have complete control of content and messaging with ONEvms.
- ONEcard - O’Neil’s new ID card creation and ordering tool.
- ONEdms - Oneil’s document management system.
- ONEclick - O’neil’s easy-to-use archiving portal.
O’Neil’s ONEsuite 2.0 platform can revolutionize the way companies manage and deliver documents and other communications. The all-encompassing set of tools help improve customers’ experiences and increase the efficiency of the companies sending them.
For more information about ONEsuite 2.0, contact O’Neil at http://www.oneildata.com/contact-us/.
O’Neil Digital Solutions LLC is based in Los Angeles, California and provides print and mail services to customers throughout the country. The company was founded in 1973 by William J. O’Neil to produce time-sensitive investment research publications from his extensive database of publicly traded companies.
Since that time, O’Neil has grown into a national provider of data-driven publishing and marketing communication services for major U.S. organizations. The Monroe location was established in 2015 to better serve the company’s East Coast customers.